Assembly Instructions: Single and 3 Speed Fat Tire Beach Cruisers
- Open box carton, remove small box.
- Lift the head tube vertical up and lift bike away from staples.
- Forks being forward.
- Rotational tire arrow forward.
- Left pedal on left arm, right pedal on right arm
- Place wheel on forks with hook washer and nut.
- Use 15 mm wrench to tighten wheel nuts.
- Use 15 mm wrench to tighten left and right pedals.
- Insert seat tube into seat and tighten with a 14 mm wrench
- Insert handlebar headset into head tube, tighten with 13 mm wrench.
- Remove all protective layers of wrapping from bike.
- Attach rear left and right red reflectors by a screwdriver.
- Attach Front white reflector by using 10 mm wrench.
- Enjoy the Bahama Cruiser and be safe.
- 20 PSI per tire for 3 speed bike
- 20-35 PSI per tire for the single speed bike
Click the link below for instructions:
How to adjust hydraulic brake video: